Honey the greatest friend to the organism
Due to its great composition, honey is considered for a long time as a food and one of most important natural cures for treating wide variety of problems. The history of use of honey is old as the history of man, so that in every culture evidence can be found regarding it uses. Oldest find that confirms the importance of honey for human kind is picture old 15.000 years, discovered on a wall in a cave in Spain. Egyptian hieroglyphics talk about important role of bees and honey in everyday life of ancient Egypt, and there are incredible finds of jars with still eatable honey, old over 3.000 years, found in a tomb of a pharaoh Tutankhamen. Honey is a mixture of series of organic acids, amino acids, enzymes, pollen grains, essential oils, flavoniods, vitamins, minerals in smaller amounts (mainly vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, C, D, E, K, and minerals sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, iodine, copper, chromium and selenium) and other valuable ingredients. Sugar contained in honey are fructose (around 41%), glucose (34%) and saccharine (1-2%). The amount of certain mater, depend on the type of honey and its origin. This food is a great source of energy because it presents an easily digestible high calorie food, and therefore suitable for athletes, especially because it increases stamina and reduces fatigue of muscles. Thanks to this system, honey is also a very aprecitated anti oxidant.
With small children, before the honey is introduced in the diet, it is recommended to wait until the child reaches 12 months of age.
Healing properties of different types of honey
Treating with honey is called apitherapy, and list of its healing qualities is long. The most famous healing property of honey is easing of flu and cold symptoms, that is, illness of respiratory system, such as bronchitis, inflammation of the throat and sinuses. It is great for wounds because it acts as antiseptic, reduces pain, and removes toxins from bites and stabs. For burns you can apply as soon as possible pure honey, which will prevent creation of bubbles and enable the skin to heal without scars. With skin problems, such as dried skin, rash, eczema, honey coating helps.
Honey is of great help with various digestive problems, constipation, gastritis, and ulcer, and placing honey coating is recommended with all types of inflammations. Also, honey can help increase iron level and reducing fat levels in the blood, and cleaning the entre organism. It is known for its beneficial effect with eye problems, cataracts, conjunctivitis, etc.
Honey is a part of many cosmetic products. It is great as face mask that removes skin impurities, feeds dry and dehydrated skin and help remove wrinkles.
Honey also helps achieve and maintain ideal body weight. If you have shortage of kilograms, honey can be a big help to you because its regular consummation increases appetite in people that otherwise to not have it.
On the other side, simple and very efficient potion, used for detoxification, helps in reduction of body weight. In a glass of warm water add one spoon of honey and two spoons of lemon. Drink it every morning on empty stomach. Also, this potion you can drink after larger and fatter meals.
- In our language bee is only animal that does not drops dead but dies
- Well closed, honey has a unlimited expiration date
- Above temperature of 41 ?C all healing properties of the honey are lost, so when adding honey in tea, you should be careful that the tea is not hot
- Crystallization is a natural property of honey that doesn’t influences its quality
This unique golden liquid is much tastier and healthier alternative to white sugar. Inmprove and maintain your health and vitality with this miraculous sweet gift of nature!
- ALARMING REDUCTION OF BEES
- Periods in the Development of Bees
- Grazing with bees
- Honey is the Best Antibiotic Against Infections and Bacteria
- Antioxidation Properties of Honey
- Efficiency of Propolis in Treatment of Various Diseases
- Honey is Natural Treasure
- Using bes's Products for Prevention
- Bee's Products are the Cleanest Natural Product
- How to Protect Wax from Insecticides?
- Acacia honey: healing properties and use
- Applications and Characteristics of Linden Honey
- Sunflover Honry: Health Effects And Application
- Healing Properties of Shilajit (Mumiyo)
- Bees Products in Medicine
- What Is The Procedure For Analyying And Rating Honey Quality?
- Color, taste and aroma of honey
- Honeydew: chemical composition and why do bees collect it
- Honey Schnapps - Healing Properties, Preparation, usage and reciepe
- Crystallization Of Honey