Meadow honey as aditional remady
Meadow honey comes from various flower types that are part of the mountain meadows. Depending on the plant from which it is made, color, taste and smell can vary. Color is light yellow and reddish to darker shades. Taste depends on the plant type that dominates the composition of honey and can be very sweet, but also little bitter. Meadow honey contains enzymes, minerals, organic acids and other valuable ingredients.
Meadow honey is most complex and contains the highest concentration of vitamins that come from numerous plants, and every plant has a specific chemical composition. Somewhere in meadow honey there is more alkaloids, somewhere more mineral matter, somewhere vitamins, and it is especially important the presence of essential oils and phytoncides (plant antibiotics that the plant uses to defend against micro organisms). Because of the vitamin content, meadow honey should be taken during autumn and spring colds.
Due to its various and rich composition, meadow honey is used since old age in folk medicine as a additional remedy. Official medicine later admitted to it and confirmed that this type of honey has a beneficial effect in treating stomach-intestine, pulmonary and kidney diseases, and especially diseases of the heart and blood vessels. Meadow honey favorably influences people that need recovery and additional energy. Because of its smaller content of pollen, it is extremely good for people with allergies, and it is especially recommended to all those that need energy during the day, mainly children and older people.
Meadow honey can be kept at room temperature, with direct sun light.
Honey has a natural property to crystallize. Such honey turns to liquid state when a jar with honey is places in the container with water that is heated to a temperature no higher than 45C so that the honey can preserve its healing properties.
- ALARMING REDUCTION OF BEES
- Periods in the Development of Bees
- Grazing with bees
- Honey is the Best Antibiotic Against Infections and Bacteria
- Antioxidation Properties of Honey
- Efficiency of Propolis in Treatment of Various Diseases
- Honey is Natural Treasure
- Using bes's Products for Prevention
- Bee's Products are the Cleanest Natural Product
- How to Protect Wax from Insecticides?
- Acacia honey: healing properties and use
- Applications and Characteristics of Linden Honey
- Sunflover Honry: Health Effects And Application
- Healing Properties of Shilajit (Mumiyo)
- Bees Products in Medicine
- What Is The Procedure For Analyying And Rating Honey Quality?
- Honeydew: chemical composition and why do bees collect it
- Color, taste and aroma of honey
- Honey Schnapps - Healing Properties, Preparation, usage and reciepe
- What types of honey there are?