Royal jelly in a cosmetic care
The first pioneers who researched the
Our researcher F i s e r a described good effects when physiologically aged skin is cured by the royal jelly. His research proved that after 5 weeks starting forehead wrinkles have disappeared to all patients. The same effect was observed in one third of patients when the fan-shaped wrinkles nearby eyes were cured.
T o c í k reached a significant achievement. He healed small scars, which arose after usage of diathermy needle to eliminate hairs, by the royal jelly. The normal process takes up to one year. The royal jelly shortened this period to one month.
In cosmetics is used Geleé Royale – astringent facial mask. This emulsion gel contains lyophilized royal jelly and magnesium hydroxide. Among others exists also Geleé Royale – lotion. It also contains the royal jelly in a liquid emulsion. The lotion is for cleaning, protection and regeneration of soft and sensitive skin which is necessary to care for.
Other preparations are being tested with positive results. Geleé Royale – sun lotion affect affirmatively skin which was exposed to the sun without any protection. This must be credited to the royal jelly and its anti-inflammatory attributes.
- ALARMING REDUCTION OF BEES
- Periods in the Development of Bees
- Grazing with bees
- Honey is the Best Antibiotic Against Infections and Bacteria
- Antioxidation Properties of Honey
- Efficiency of Propolis in Treatment of Various Diseases
- Honey is Natural Treasure
- Using bes's Products for Prevention
- Bee's Products are the Cleanest Natural Product
- How to Protect Wax from Insecticides?
- Acacia honey: healing properties and use
- Applications and Characteristics of Linden Honey
- Sunflover Honry: Health Effects And Application
- Healing Properties of Shilajit (Mumiyo)
- Bees Products in Medicine
- What Is The Procedure For Analyying And Rating Honey Quality?
- Honeydew: chemical composition and why do bees collect it
- Color, taste and aroma of honey
- Honey Schnapps - Healing Properties, Preparation, usage and reciepe
- What types of honey there are?